Pages

Sunday 5 April 2015

March Favourites

Sunday 5 April 2015



Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz - I have only really recently started filling in my brows, I have pretty big and full eyebrows so for the longest time I never really thought there was a need for me to do my eyebrows. But one day I just decided I at least wanted to give it a go, I mean what can go wrong right? So I picked up the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz because this product is talked about so much I thought it was probably my best bet. I bought this online which was the pretty risky but I eventually settled on the shade Dark Brown which matches me (hallelujah). I love it. Yep I love it, it takes me about 5 seconds to define my brows and because it is so tiny it doesn't make my already full brows look like two rather large caterpillars are placed above my eyes. I set it with some clear brow gel and i'm ready go to, my eyebrows are defined all day.

Bourjois Bronzing Primer - This is a product that has been out for a while but i've only just recently acquired it. Now I know this is called a bronzing primer and I think your supposed to use this under your foundation but I don't use it like that. How I like to use this product is after i've used foundation, concealer and powder I place this in the areas where you bronze/contour and then I go in with a bronzer over the top of the bronzing primer. I find using this method creates a really lovely natural bronze look which I love. The product itself has a mousse like consistency and smells really nice too - I think it smells like the seaside for some reason.

Maubelline Dream Touch Blush - I don't usually gravitate towards cream blushed but I have fallen in love with this one from Maybelline. I use my Real Techniques Stippling Brush to blend this in and it just gives a really lovely fresh spring sheen to my face.

from left to right - anastasia beverly hills brow wiz in dark brown, bourjois bronzing primer and maybelline dream touch blush in 02

Clinique Moisture Surge - I use the Clinique 3 Step System and have recently been finding that the Dramatically Different Moisturising Gel hasn't really been up to the mark to deal with my dry patches. So I have started using Moisture Surge at night in my skincare routine and have found that it has worked really effectively is rehydrating my skin.

Naked Basics 2 - I have been loving wearing the Urban Decay Naked Basics 2 for just day to day looks, the cool toned palette has everything you need to create a variety of neutral eye looks. My personal favourite look from the palette is Skimp all over the lid with Frisk in the crease.

from bottom to top - skimp, stark, frisk, cover, primal and undone

No comments:

Post a Comment

mintier © 2014