Pages

Tuesday 23 June 2015

REVIEW: Clinique Chubby Stick Sculpting Contour

Tuesday 23 June 2015

I've had my eye on the  Clinique Chubby Stick Sculpting Contour (£19) ever since it was released due to my new found love for cream bronzers - Bourjois Bronzing Primer can be held to blame for this. So I picked the contouring Chubby Stick up about a month ago and have been playing around with it every since.


The bronzer itself is warm toned which isn't great for contouring which is what the product is supposed to be used for. I use this product to create a natural bronzed look rather than having a really harsh contour, I use the Zoeva 122 which is their petite stippling brush to blend out the bronzer which I apply over my foundation. Pairing the bronzer to this brush really helps to achieved a focused bronzed look, rather than becoming a big bronzed mess.  



I really love the look that this product creates, its really natural looking so its perfect for work or minimal make up. However for me I love the bronzed look to so usually pair this with a powder bronzer (typically Nars Laguna or Benefits Hoola) just so I am literally a bronze goddess!

What are your favourite bronzing products?

No comments:

Post a Comment

mintier © 2014