Pages

Saturday 13 June 2015

HAUL: MAC, Nars, Clarins

Saturday 13 June 2015
Every time I go shopping for one item of make up (this time it was the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer) I somehow end up with other products that I just had to get, anyway here are the products I picked up today
.
left to right - sunny seoul, creme cup, mehr
Recently i've been really into MAC lipsticks so why not add three more to my very fast growing collection. I picked up Sunny Seoul which is a really bright neon pink colour which usually wouldn't be my thing (nudes 4 lyfe) BUT because its a cremesheen finish I figured when the sun comes out in Manchester I can pop this on to bring some subtle colour to my make up. Next up I bought Creme Cup which is a cult classic from MAC its a baby pink colour which again isn't really my thing but since again its a cremesheen finish I thought I might be able to pull this off... we'll see i'm not 100% convinced but after hearing about this colour for literally about five years the hype must've got to me. Finally a colour I would usually pick Mehr which is one of those 90s-esque shades which I love. I may already have Velvet Teddy, Brave, Retro and Twig but Mehr was a must, I heard I think it was Amelia Liana say that is looks killer over MACs Whirl lip pencil which completely sold me. 

Also from MAC I picked up their Brush Cleanser simply because i've been dying to try a spot brush cleanser for years and have never and when I saw the MAC one I just thought why the hell not. Then (drum roll please) I decided to take the plunge and get Fix+ which like Creme Cup i've heard about for years and have never tried, I bought this specifically to spray on my brush to intensify eyeshadows but I know there are a million uses for this so i'm really excited to test it out. 

I saw the Clarins Aquatic Treasures Summer Bronzing Compact and I knew it had to be mine. I am definitely a bronzer gal, I rarely wear blush for me its all about bronzing and highlighting and when I laid my eyes on this beauty I literally couldn't resist. The powder is made up of four different colours which when swirled together create a lovely warm bronze shade, its so beautiful I haven't touched it yet but this thing is huge and will probably last my entire life time which makes the £30 price tag a bit easier to swallow.  

Finally, what I actually went to Selfridges for - the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer. I bought the shade Custard and will be using this product to concealer my under eye circles, i'll let you know how I get on with it and if its worth the hype.


No comments:

Post a Comment

mintier © 2014